Manager on Duty for busy membership massage clinic needed to manage daily operations. Duties include:
• Oversee and manage the daily operations of the clinic
• Assists Franchise Owner in setting all membership and retail sales goals.
• Responsible for achieving all membership and retail sales goals.
• Manage sales associates and massage therapy staff.
• Train, monitor and coach performance of sales associates.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining staff and therapist work schedules.
• Responsible for all human resource functions for sales associates and massage therapists including interviewing, hiring, training, disciplining and terminating.
• Providing excellent service to members/guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
• Maintain professional and impeccable clinic environment for employees and members/guests.
• Responsible for generating sales reports, payroll, bank deposits, inventory and ordering supplies.
• College education preferred.
• Management, marketing and sales experience in service/retail industry.
• Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectations and goals and delegate tasks.
• Ability to effectively communicate expectations to staff and create winning a team.
• Able to communicate up-line information to Franchise Owners and Regional Developers.
• Proficiency in generating membership and retail sales goals and interpreting trends in sales reports.
• Excellent trainer and motivator.
• Hourly wage plus commission and bonuses
• Medical, dental, and vision offered.
• Employee massages at reduced cost.
• Employment growth opportunities.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our website at www.massageenvy.com.
Application for MGT-MN-012376 - Sales Manager