Front Desk Sales Associate
FRONT DESK SALES ASSOCIATE
Front Desk Sales Associate needed for busy membership massage clinic. Duties include:
• Providing excellent service to members/guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
• Assists in maintaining professional front desk and reception area.
• Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance, and data entry of client records and surveys.
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of therapy rooms, common areas and store room.
• Various duties as assigned by Clinic Management.
• Customer service and sales experience preferred.
• Ability to effectively communicate with members/guests on membership benefits, and clinic policies and procedures.
• Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun, fast paced environment.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
• Able to work flexible days and hours
• Hourly wage plus commission and bonuses
• Medical, dental, and vision offered at participating locations.
• Employee massages at reduced cost.
• Employment growth opportunities.
Application for CSR-GA-012434 - Front Desk Sales Associate