Mountain View, CA
Professional Massage Therapist needed for our existing clinic in MOUNTAIN VIEW and soon to be opened clinic in CUPERTINO.
Principle duties include:
• Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
• Design specific sessions based on clients individual needs.
• Promote the health and wellness benefits to client`s receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
• Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
• Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
• Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
• Must have completed a minimum of 500 hours of instructions.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations. Must have or be willing to obtain necessary state or city Massage Therapist Permit.
• Must carry liability insurance.
• Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required. Ability to perform Hot Stone preferred.
• Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
• Able to work flexible days and hours. Must be willing to work on weekday evenings as wells as at least one day of weekend.
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
• Flexible schedules.
• Steady clientele.
• Medical Benefits Offered.
• Employee massages at reduced cost.
• Employment growth opportunities.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
For more information or to submit your resume:
Phone: 650-961-ENVY (3689)
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web site at www.MassageEnvy-ba.com.
Application for LMT-CA-013528 - Massage Therapist