Massage Envy and Massage Envy Spa currently have openings for Licensed Massage Practitioners with outstanding communication skills. The positions are full and part-time and the schedule is flexible and the position is available immediately!
• Performing high-quality treatment services with complete focus on the customer.
• Recommending wellness plans, upgrades and products based on customer needs.
• Maintaining a strong working relationship with teammates.
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
• A consistent client base, which leads to more rewarding relationships and more consistent income.
• A professional, upscale, flexible work environment.
• Competitive wages plus excellent gratuities, bonus potential and health benefits.
• Reduced-cost employee massages and facials.
• Employment growth opportunities across multiple clinics.
We welcome those with experience as well as talented new graduates. We require an active license, liability insurance, reliable transportation and a strong work ethic. We also require a strong knowledge of Swedish massage, especially firm to deep work. Treatment work and additional modality training is a plus. If you're interested, please reply with your resume, cover letter and schedule availability. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team.
*Please specify which location you would like to apply to:
-Massage Envy Spa Paradise Valley
-Massage Envy Camelback
-Massage Envy Spa Scottsdale Seville
-Massage Envy Spa North Phoenix
-Massage Envy Carefree
-Massage Envy Spa Scottsdale 101
-Massage Envy Spa Desert Ridge
Application for LMT-AZ-013949 - Massage Therapist