Looking for Esthetician for Full or Part time Position.
Professional Esthetician needed for busy Massage Clinic and Spa. Principle duties include:
• Greet guests & members in professional, friendly manner ands select the appropriate Massage Envy facial based on the clients needs after reviewing the client intake form with each guest.
• Obtains client's informed consent for facial plan prior to beginning the session.
• Perform 50 minute customized facial session within the scope of training and utilizing draping protocols.
• Complete accurate and legible client intake notes.
• Creates an excellent experience for guests & members through a therapeutic touch and friendly attitude.
• Promotes the health and wellness benefits of facials specific to each client and recommends frequency.
• Safeguards client information and confidentiality.
• Executes professional boundaries and does not engage in dual relationships with clients.
• Maintains a professional clean appearance of self and clinic by wearing a clean and pressed uniform, following the table dressing & draping protocols and keeping the therapy room clean.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
• Must pass background check.
• Completed a minimum of 500 hours of education.
• Understand and believe in the benefits of skin care and massage therapy.
• Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and sales staff.
• Able to work flexible days and hours.
• Knowledge of various modalities preferred.
• Flexible schedules.
• Steady clientele.
• Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered at participating locations.
• Employee massages at reduced cost.
• Employment growth opportunities.
Application for AES-AZ-014447 - Looking for Esthetician for Full or Part time Position.