Assistant Clinic Administrator
Assistant Clinic Administrator needed for busy membership massage clinic. Principal duties include assisting the Clinic Administrator with:
• Overseeing and managing the daily operations of the clinic.
• Achieving all membership and retail sales goals.
• Managing sales associates and massage therapy staff.
• Training and monitoring the performance of sales associates.
• Creating and maintaining staff and therapist work schedules.
• Providing excellent service to members/ guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
• Maintaining professional and impeccable clinic environment for employees and members/ guests.
• Generating sales reports, payroll, bank deposits, maintaining inventory and ordering supplies at Clinic Administrator request.
• College education preferred.
• Management, sales and/or marketing helpful.
• Sales experience in service/retail industry.
• Ability to effectively communicate expectations to staff and create winning a team.
• Able to communicate up-line information to Clinic Administrator.
• Competent trainer and motivator.
• Salary plus commission and bonuses.
• Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered at participating locations.
• Employee massages at reduced cost.
• Employment growth opportunities.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web site at www.MassageEnvy.com.
Application for MGT-MD-014633 - Assistant Clinic Administrator