Professional Massage Therapist needed for busy membership
clinic. Principle duties include:
• Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy
• Design specific sessions based on clients individual
• Promote the health and wellness benefits to client`s receiving
massage therapy on a regular basis.
• Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly
and helpful attitude.
• Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and
guest pass programs.
• Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms
and common areas.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and
• Must carry liability insurance.
• Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
• Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate
effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
• Able to work flexible days and hours.
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage
therapy and bodywork.
• Flexible schedules.
• Steady clientele.
• Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered at participating
• Employee massages at reduced cost.
• Employment growth opportunities.
To apply to this job, click here: http://massageenvyvirginia.hireology.com/s/5758
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web
site at www.MassageEnvy.com.
You can also sign in or create your profile using: