Lead Massage Therapist
Lead Massage Therapist needed for busy membership clinic.
Principle duties include:
• Performs Massage Therapist job duties.
• Models exceptional customers service skills for the entire
clinic staff to emulate.
• Sets the tone for the therapeutic staff and is responsible for
maintaining a positive work environment by fielding therapists
complaints and facilitating solution oriented discussions.
• Conducts evaluations and facilitates trainings of
• Mentors therapeutic staff in respectful and honest manner
effectively communicating and helping to create habits of success
for every therapist.
• May conduct interviews, write incident reports and/or hire or
• Creates the bridge between the bodywork professionals and the
• May attend chapter meetings of massage associations and/or
• May be involved in creating incentive programs.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and
• Must carry personal liability insurance.
• Must pass background check.
• Must have completed a minimum of 500 hours of education.
• Must understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage
therapy and bodywork.
• Suggested college degree or management experience
• Superior communication skills.
• May need to successfully complete a management training
• Recommended prior experience; minimum of 6 months as a Massage
• Flexible schedules.
• Steady clientele.
• Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered at participating
• Employee massages at reduced cost.
• Employment growth opportunities.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web
site at www.MassageEnvy.com.
Application for LMT-TX-017333 - Lead Massage Therapist