Hiring Front Desk Associates looking to work in a positive, fast paced work environment. Qualities for suitable applicants: Must love people, positive attitude, able to multi-task, have exceptional customer service skills, team-player and looking for growth opportunities within the organization. Sales and customer service experience is preferred.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Be authorized to work in the United States.
Sales Associate needed for busy membership massage clinic.
• Providing excellent service to members/ guests by answering
phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon
arrival and selling memberships.
• Assists in maintaining professional front desk and reception
• Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder
maintenance, and data entry of client records and surveys.
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of therapy rooms, common
areas and store room. • Various duties as assigned by Clinic
• Customer service and sales experience preferred.
• Ability to effectively communicate with members/ guests on
membership benefits, and clinic policies and procedures.
• Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun and fast paced
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate
effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
• Able to work flexible days and hours
• Hourly wage plus commission and bonuses.
• Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered at participating
• Employee massages at reduced cost.
• Employment growth opportunities.
Multiple Bonus opportunities, Health Insurance, Paid Time off, 401K
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web
site at www.MassageEnvy.com
You can also sign in or create your profile using: