Career in Skin Care
Are you looking for a rewarding career?
Do you see yourself as someone who enjoys helping people
maintain and improve their skin care and well-being? Do you want a
career with a flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle? Are
you seeking a meaningful change in your life? If you answered yes
to these questions, a career as an esthetician is just what
you're looking for.
"Employment of skincare specialists is projected to grow 40
percent from 2012 to 2022, much faster than the average for all
occupations. Good job opportunities are expected."
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
Today, more than ever, people are recognizing the importance of
skin care in treating
skin disorders and concerns. As the popularity of skin care
services increases, so does
the demand for qualified estheticians.
There are so many reasons to consider an esthetician
- Fast growing profession with many job choices
- Flexible working schedules and hours
- Active and healthy work environment
- Personally satisfying while helping others
- Financially rewarding
- Professional and personal growth opportunities
find out how you can win a scholarship towards your education,